Thursday, September 4, 2014

Yo readers It seems that this blog is getting dead and I will like to keep updating from now on to voice out some of the concerns I have and also to be kept as memory.

 Life goes on as usual doing study and working at the same time. There will be 2 modules that do need to attend class from next week onward. For my Unisim study, I did a bad job in Year 1 Sem 1 and gotten a poor results and I gotta improved my result from this semester onward. My GBA (Group Based Assignment) results is out and our team got a good 75 marks out of 100 which is quite a decent result and to add on my quiz results which is 70/100, I think I did a pretty good job till now. The main focus now is the written exam that will held during November. Sales management is a good module helping us to understand the world of sales. It's not easy being a salesperson, let alone sales manager. THe next 2 modules coming up will be managerial accounting and retail management. Gotta be given a hell lot of problem already for this 2 modules.

 Recently, been hooked on to Pokemon X and Y and to be frank, this is the only game that I have currently and thats why I have been playing frequently. I am still waiting for FIFA15 and Football manager 15 to release. Pokemon X and Y is fun, it lets you to think strategically on how to build a team out. There are different ways of building up a team. I always like strategy games. Games like football manager, age of empires,etc always made me drool. OK that's all for now, I will be writing probably everyday from now discussing some issue here and there.

 Cya.

 Signing Off,
 AdamTorres

No comments: