Monday, September 15, 2014

Yo readers


Nothing much going on as both work and studies kept me busy everyday. GBA are piling up and exams are near, I shall get a grip and work harder to get a better grade. Alot of relatvies and friends has been asking me if I had a girlfriend as this is a suitable age of having one. I mean it's hard to find one that really suits you. Most of the good ones are attached, I would rather be single than being force to find one. At least I have freedom on where to go or where to spend my money on. Having a Gf meaning that you had to respect her in terms of your decision which both parties might have different views on this type of issue. On the other hand, I mean there are times when you are down and no one is there to lend a ear to spill out your troubles, all you do is just handle your trouble with care and forget it. HAHAHA.

Anyway, I am not good at expressing words, I don't talk to people which I don't know much which most of the time people thought I am not a very easy-going and approachable person. To be honest, I am the most easy going and approachable person. Those who knows me will know that actually I am quite siao (crazy) sometimes and very talkative. Seldom people see me angry or upset on things. ^.^

Ok , Write till here. Peace!

No comments: