Friday, September 12, 2014

Yo readers

For the past few days, I had been researching on having a stricter diet. The reason being is simple; to stay healthy and have some shape. It would be a long process but its always good to start. Cashew nuts, egg and ham, fish are some of the food that are healthy and provides protein and fiber as well too. I had brought a packet of cashew nuts as snack in between meals and having more vegetables and fruits for lunch and dinner. At night, I would go for some run or static exercise to build up the stamina and abs. Lets give myself half a year to see how it's goes. I do hope by CNY, I can have a better shape and hopefully to slim down to 68kg. My current weight is 73kg which probably not too far. Its just about 5kg.

Managerial Accounting lesson today. It's rather the same as Financial accounting but maybe a bit more information regarding the management theory. Forming groups today for my group-based assignment. I hate this portion as I do need to team up with someone which I dont know and it makes me hard to even start a conversation but I will try lol.

Finally it's Friday. 3 more months before the start of 2015. That's very fast .


No comments: