Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Yo readers

Recently managed to watch a movie titled "Cafe Waiting Love" which is a Taiwan movie. Introduced by Weiliang but then for some reason this movie did not go viral in Singapore. There is no advertisement nor any poster regarding this movie and hence when Weiliang suggested watching this movie, I am a bit stunned that there is this movie showing in Singapore.

Quite a nice movie, a combination of funny and love genre. It would be a nice movie to watch for this month. I would rate it a 4 stars movie.

Managed to get a bag for myself. I had been searching for a bag that replaced my current one. Gotten a Adidas bag. It's a new arrival but it cost less than 70 bucks !! Grab it early !!

Sunday went Ikea with my family to take a look as I want to buy a tv console and a shelf for my room. My current ones are very old and Ikea's product is always top notch. Something funny happened. I remembered that I had put my wallet into my bag once I alighted from the bus. After shopping at Ikea and decided to grab a bite. I can't find my wallet ! I recalled clearly that I had put inside my bag. I went to Security and alert the securities to take note of my wallet and my family went searching every corner. When I thought that it's really beyond hope and decided to approach the nearby neighbourhood police for reporting, I searched my bag and found it !! Actually there is 2 compartment in my new bag. I put at the behind one and I always thought it's the front slot. What a relief. In the end, I had to treat my family some tea snacks to compensate for their unnecessary fear.

What a day !




No comments: