Sunday, August 19, 2012

Yo reader First of all, Happy Hari Raya to all the Muslims. Due to the fact that Hari Raya falls on a Sunday, there is a public holiday on Monday which is tml and that explained the long weekend that everybody is anticipating. Last thursday concluded our last stay-in in Sembawang Camp. We as Driver Trainee are expected to stay-out due to a BMT intake that needed the bunk more than us. I had to travel all the way to Kaki Bukit Camp from my house (Bukit Panjang). It's a far journey and I had to wake up everyday at 5++pm. Nevertheless, the feeling of going home to have my dinner is great. At least I got to see my family and I don't need to book in on Sunday ! Saturday went to had Sakae Sushi and I had eat quite a lot. I am becoming fat and need to exercise more often already since I had already stay out. I got came back from Causeway point. It's a family outing. At first, we went to IMM. There is not much thing to shop there and we changed our venue to causeway point which had more shops although it's under construction. We went to Sweasen (Pardon my spelling) and had our ice-cream feast!!! ::) Enjoy the day off tml and get ready for work/study on TUe !

No comments: